Soléo Organics sunscreens
Development of Soléo sunscreen formula commenced in 1999, with the idea of offering consumers an alternative to synthetic-based sunscreens. Since then Skin Elements has spent many years perfecting natural and organic suncare technology which culminates in the commercial release of the sunscreen Soléo – a high performance SPF 30+, 3 hour water resistant broadspectrum formula.
The Soléo Difference
- SE Formula: made using ONLY natural ingredients according to Naturopathic principles:
- NO chemical UV-absorbers
- NO synthetic preservatives
- NO titanium dioxide
- NO benzoates
- NO petrochemicals
- NO artificial fragrances
- NO nano ingredients
- Because Soléo sunscreen only contains natural ingredients, it is ideal for young children, people with sensitive skin and the whole family.
- Soléo uses the revolutionary micronised zinc technology to provide comprehensive sun protection, without leaving your skin white
- Soléo Organics – premium, 100% organic and natural ingredients
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of eyes.