THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- 1 x Soléo Organics Natural Face Moisturising Sunscreen 80g (2.8oz)
- 1 x Soléo Organics Natural Performance Coconut Sunscreen 80g (2.8oz)
For most of us, summer can be best represented by days in the sun and at the beach. This bundle contains our summer essentials.
The face moisturising sunscreen supports your skin and hydrates it in the hot weather, while simultaneously protecting your skin from the heavier UVA/UVB rays. It has been specially formulated to be suitable under makeup.
And the High Performance coconut sunscreen, is the ultimate in natural sunscreen for the water, with an extremely high water resistance and a naturally derived coconut scent.
Both reef safe, these formulas are hypoallergenic, suitable for daily use, and are cruelty free and eco-friendly with recyclable packaging and a formula that is biodegradable.
HOW TO ENJOY
- 1. Squeeze and shake tube to mix well and then squeeze a small amount into your palm.
- 2. Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
UNLIKE ANY OTHER
100% Natural & Organic Formula, Cruelty Free
Proprietary Zinc Formula Non-Whitening
Strong Protection Against UVA & UVB
Formulated To Be 100% Reef Friendly
Hypoallergenic Formula For All Ages
Made Completely In Sunny Australia
HEAR ABOUT OUR OFFERS & GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Soléo Sunscreen Non-Comedogenic?
- Generally yes, though the skin type can have an effect on this. There are natural plant oils in the product but there are no petroleum based products which can often be the cause of acne, skin problems and other skin irritations.
Is Soléo Nano Free?
- Soléo Organics products do not use any nano particles in its formulations. With our state of the art zinc technology, we are able to deliver high performance zinc without any thick white coating while still avoiding the use of nano particles. We continue to ensure that we avoid nano particles as the market leading natural and organic sunscreen.
Is it Good for Sensitive Skin?
- Soléo Organics was designed for sensitive skin without the use of chemical UV-absorbers, synthetic preservatives, artificial fragrances and petroleum by-products. We always recommend, however, that allergy-prone people carry out a test patch first (as with any new products they are using).
Is it Suitable to Use on Babies?
- Soléo Organics is free of all chemical UV-absorbers, synthetic preservatives, petroleum by-products, fragrances or essential oils; so is ideal for sensitive skin and has no specific restrictions on use at any age. Of course, it is always best to keep babies out of the sun as much as possible and it is generally recommended to check with your doctor regarding any new products for babies under 6 months old. However, for times when that isn’t possible, we feel our sunscreen is suitable for your whole family. We also just recommend for the first time you use it to try a test patch on your baby – this is good to do with any new product that you use on your baby, just to be cautious. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has ranked Soléo Organic All Natural Sunscreen as the #1 sunscreen for all ages.
Is Soléo Organics All Organic?
- Soléo is made using all natural and organic ingredients, as certified by the suppliers of each of the ingredients used in the formula. It contains no chemical UV-absorbers, no synthetic preservatives and no titanium dioxide. Soléo sunscreen instead contains natural oils, botanical extracts and antioxidants that nourishes your skin, as it protects.
Follow Us On Instagram
Use #soleoorganics for your chance to be featured!